Infinite Smart Retrofit Leading Edge dimmer enables the automation of the existing dimming light range, with the added capability of adjusting brightness.
This product can automate four circuits with a load of up to 10A. This switch is ideal for the automation of light switches and to add the feature of dimmable control of circuits. Additionally, it can be used to adjust the speed of ceiling fans.
4 Channels Compatibility and Retrofit Compact Module. Our dimmer allows you to individually control up to 4 switches, adding a whole new level of convenience to your space.
Up to 800W Capacity
Easy to install and set up
Our switch takes 15 minutes as a retrofit install in a standard environment and is easy to configure. It works with your home Wi-Fi router and eliminates the need for any hardware dependency.
Please note these dimmer controls only work with Leading Edge or Triac-Controlled LED’s
|Name||The IA Dimmer|
|Modal Name||IADIM4v1 (Leading-Edge)|
|Power Input||100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Output||240V 50Hz, Max 800W|
Installation Diagram Infinite Dimmer
- This product includes a wire harness that can be easily plugged into the product for convenient connectivity.
- Connect wires correctly as shown in the diagram above and double-check all the connections carefully.
- Make sure bare wires are fully inserted into the terminal & there are no loose strands of wire.
- Wires must be Connected adequately as per Australian standards, rules and regulations.
The device is compatible to the maximum current for each gang as follows:
Output: 240VAC 50/60Hz
Max Load: 800 Watts
- Max standby power: <0.7W
Power measurement accuracy: + or – 3W
Dimensions: 86 x 66 x 29.5 mm
Accepted Input for L: 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz
External Switch Voltage Requirements:
Active and Neutral are connected to a power source of 100-240VAC, the external switch must also be connected to a power source of 100-240VAC via the switch connections.
Environment of Installation:
Must be installed indoors or weatherproof box. In outdoor areas should be located in a dry location surface mount should be installed in a fire-resistant plastic box.
Warranty: 3 years.
Factory Reset: 7 consecutive on and off from the wall switch will reset the hardware.
An additional filter may be required if the product is installed in an environment where a frequency of 10MHz or less needs to be filtered. For example, in households, an AM radio (not FM) near the output may interfere. The statistics presented in the application are intended for indicative purposes only.
- All the installation work must be performed by a qualified electrician.
- The product is installed behind a lighting switch or a momentary push button switch.
- If the product needs installation in a Roof or non-insulated environment. The electrician must use a junction box.
- The product must be installed as per standard guidelines and requirements.
- Specifications can be modified without notice due to continuous improvement.
View the Configuration Guide
View the Operation Guide