Our newest 4G personal duress alarms are small in size, big on features.
- Telstra 3G/4G network coverage
- Up to 5 days battery life
- 2 ways of charging – docking station & on the go USB lead
- Integrated belt clip & optional safety lanyard carry options
- GPS & WiFi positioning modes
- 5 minute regular tracking updates / increases to every minute after SOS alarm
- 10 customisable alarms events (SOS/Duress, Fail to check-in, Check-in, Person down/Fall, Motionless, Low battery, Enter/Exit predefined location, Speeding, Turn on/off)
- Rugged, shock and water resistant design
XT403 – Quick reference guide
XT403 – Detailed features & specifications
If you are currently using one of our older 3G personal duress devices and are interested in upgrading to the latest 4G model, please contact us to arrange a free changeover. Please refer to this changeover FAQ for more information.
Our online tracking and reporting platform provides live and historical access to all information collected by our devices. Easily run reports to see places visited, time spent onsite, or a history of any alarms raised. Schedule reports to run daily/weekly/monthly and have these delivered straight to your inbox.
Know where your staff are with our reporting & tracking platform
We develop and host our platform in Australia. Not only does your data never leave Australia, but we are also able to customise the platform to meet your needs.